Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday Wash Day

Good Morning ~~
Got home last night from our Vermont Fall Foliage Trip,
the house was cold.....but it didn't take long for the wood stove to warm us up. The weather up North was chilly just the way we remember it being. The colors were brilliant and the landscape beautiful. Still so much farm land and open space...breathtaking to behold. No stores to speak of, at least not the kind I like to peek around in...antiques shops....country stores. It was our last time out in the camper for this year, its now time to winterize and store it away till next Spring. : - (Today being Monday its "Wash Day" here at the Cabin, and I have lots and lots of laundry to wash, dry, fold, and put away.....its a humble job made easy by all our modern conveniences one I enjoy doing and when its done I always feel I've accomplished something.Hope where ever you are, and what ever you are doing, you are .... Warm .... Cozy,... and Content on this Beautiful Monday !!!!














3 comments:

Pamela... Beehind Thyme Farm & Garden said...

Oh... it is Wash Day here too at the homestead... but I do believe I will leave some for another day to take a short day trip...

Love your blog...

Hoping you a WarM AuTuMn Monday, Pamela

Rabbit Hill ~ Handmades by Jenn Tavoletti said...

Hi Connie!! Glad you had a nice trip. After I read your blog I told Dino I want to go to Vermont again...we where there for our honeymoon. It was December and freezing then. I would love to see it in the Fall. Maybe someday...

I love your blog. I'll be checking back with you later in the week. xoxoxo Jenn

p.s. Another sweet picture!

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

DO YOU REMEMBER THE OLD "DISH TOWELS" HAND STITCHED WITH THE DAYS OF THE WEEK...??
AMISH COUNTRY ON MONDAYS IS ALWAYS A DELIGHT , CLOTHES HANGING ON LONG LINES.. FLAPPING IN THE BREEZE.. LOVELY TO SEE BUT GLAD I HAVE A CLOTHES DRYER..
GLAD YOU HAD A FUN TRIP..