Friday, November 14, 2008

Good Friday Morning ~~

Good Morning .......I'm here at the cabin tea in hand, deciding what
I'm going to try and accomplish today. Its raining and chilly out
so it will definitely be something indoors by the warmth of the fire.
I know I'm blessed to be able to be home most days, picking and
choosing what I feel like doing. Most everything connected to
Hearth and Home is what I enjoy. I've just finished posting pictures
of items I have for sale. If you have any time please stop by my
Picture Trail.....and see what I have listed.
Thanks, and I Hope Where Ever You are .... You and Yours are
Toasty Warm, Happy, and Healthy ~~ Have a Wonderful Day !!
Warm Connecticut Hugs ~ Connie xox


2 comments:

Pamela... Beehind Thyme Farm & Garden said...

Oh, Connie how nice that sounds... I can just imagine...

Hoping you a Wonderful, November Weekend, Pamela

The Burlap Owl said...

Sounds so warm and cozy...life is full of little blessings...

Take Care,
Tina